The Occupational Health Service (OHS) provides a range of services to protect health at work, assess and advise on fitness for work and to ensure health issues are effectively managed. We focus on a working environment where physical and psychological wellbeing can be supported and sustained.
- Our Health Surveillanceprogrammes are designed to assist the University meet its statutory obligations and prevent work related ill health.
- Referral to Occupational Health - we assist managers and Human Resources identify appropriate adjustments and rehabilitation programmes to support staff who are suffering from ill health or returning to work following a period of absence.
- Self-referral - we offer advice to staff to ensure they access the support they need to effectively manage their own health issues.
- We offer Lifestyle Health Assessments as part of our ongoing health promotion activities
- Physiotherapy Service
- Health and Wellbeing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Occupational Health Service Documentation
Occupational Health Service
University of Strathclyde
Level 2, Livingstone Tower
26 Richmond Street, Glasgow, G1 1XH
Telephone: 0141 548 4824